About Dan Ventura
With 16 years of experience in the Mortgage Industry, my mission remains the same today as it was on Day 1; to provide each of my Clients with as much information as possible, in the most clear and concise way possible. I believe in total transparency, and providing my Clients with all of the details and knowledge necessary to make an educated decision about their home financing. When a Client understands their options, they are also more likely to understand the answers to the two most important questions: How much will my monthly payment be? How much cash will I need to close?
My qualifications include:
• Sixteen years experience in the Mortgage Industry
• Twelve years as Operations Manager; Originating, Processing and Closing over 10,000 loans
• Credit Analysis Expert with tips to help improve scores
• Expertise working with Self-Employed Clients and the many loan programs available to them
• Hosted the “Your Mortgage Matters” radio show
• Author of Industry Publication article
• Longtime Volunteer and Coach with local youth sports programs
• Dog Lover!
"Our Way is the FAIR WAY"
What people are saying about Review(s) for Dan Ventura
Sort by Feature
Sort by Date