About Doug Williamson
A proven, Award Winning operations leader holding diverse experience in multiple industries with primary emphasis in banking, consulting, mortgage and real estate activities.
• SALES GENERATOR: Involved in over $15 billion in projects throughout the US and Hawaii, and internationally in Tokyo and the Island of Curacao.
• EXPANSION LEADER: Expanded Doalson Mortgage Services from start up to 6 state wide offices and a team of over 157 in less than two years.
* First Mortgage Broker in the world with a website on the internet, and first to come up with the idea of using electronic signatures for internet documents and their acceptance into the mortgage industry.
* Helped write and spearhead the passage of the Texas Mortgage Broker Licensing Act, and assisted in successful passage of the Texas Home Equity Act.
* Worked with local and national HUD authorities to design foundation requirements for land/home packages in the North Texas region.
• Candidate – Secretary of HUD under President-elect George W. Bush.
• Author, lecturer, trainer and speaker in seminars and on radio, TV and print media.
What people are saying about Review(s) for Doug Williamson
Sort by Feature
Sort by Date