1. New York Disclosure (the disclosure is below) a. State of New York Disclosure This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage loan applications for properties located in the state of New York will be accepted through this site.
2. Texas Disclosure (the disclosure is below) a. Texas Licensing Disclosure PURSUANT TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 157.007 OF THE TEXAS MORTGAGE BANKER ACT, CHAPTER 157, TEXAS FINANCE CODE, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF THE FOLLOWING: COMPLAINTS REGARDING A LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD BE SENT TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
4. VanDyk Licensing Information Link https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=4C165E8456F952FD!114&ithint=file%2cxlsx&app =Excel&authkey=!AE6bTVSXTehmLZA
5. Our Corporate NMLS should be located on the page (#3035) – this can be up top with our logo if that fits better
6. Our corporate address should be listed
7. Any loan officer listed should have their NMLS number included
8. The www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org link should be listed